Thursday, April 18, 2013

Mudsides a la me.. hehe

Ok, this one is for my friend Ashley, we met for mudslides behind the garage tonight to celebrate Betsy's B-day wit ha slide... she liked it so much and wanted the recipe.. so here is my version for a yummy slide... it is even on the *lighter side* though you won't notice that drinking it.. haha.

The Goods:

-Baileys (or any knock of Irish cream)
- Kentucky Bourbon (Whiskey)
- bit of Amaretto or a drop of almond extract if you don't want TOO much alcohol
-vanilla flavored frozen yogurt
- Vanilla Flavored Almond milk

The Works:
I didn't add amounts on purpose, cause I didn't measure, I eyeballed and went by taste...so the same goes for you...add as much or as little as you want, though I would go with the following ratios

frozen yogurt and Almond milk 2:1
Baileys and Bourbon  2:1
Amaretto, just a dash (or a drop or two of the extract)

Put it all in a blender and let it blend (I put it on low for about 4 minutes (not as loud as when you put the blender on high, but takes a few minutes longer)

Pour in glass.. ENJOY!!


No comments:

Post a Comment